Summer Trends: Fitted and Studded shorts

In my recent visit to Gone Retro which you can view here , I noticed that there were about 3 rails which were fillled with fabulous looking shorts, especially studded ones. I then went around the shopping centre doing a little bit of window shopping (as usual) the next dayand I noticed that fitted and studded shorts were getting popular in vinatge stores, but also in all the popular high street stores such as Topshop, Miss Selfridge, and New Look . Although I was very tempted to spend some of my savings and buy a lovely pair of studded shorts, it occured to me that I may have difficulties sitting down if there are studds are on the back of my shorts, so if I was any of you I would consider getting the one whereby the studds are on the front of your shorts, but that's all up you.

Hearts & Bows Black Diego Shorts
Hearts & Bows Black Diego Shorts £29.99 which you can buy here 

Cosmic  Light Wash Lullu Shorts

Cosmic Light Wash Lullu Shorts £22.99  which you can buy here


Glamorous Black Della Shorts
Glamorous Black Della Shorts  £29.99 wich you can buy here



Levis Studded shorts from Gone Retro (as I mentioned before, is now my favourite go to store for key classical pieces) which you can buy here

studded shorts-moto stud dip dye shorts
MOTO Stud Dip Dye Shorts from Shop Style which you can purchase here


Bubblegum Shorts by The Ragged Priest £40 which you can purchase here

Why not  have an oufit filled with studds, but be careful not to hurt anyone, unless it's for protection.

Hearts & Bows Cream Athol Bralette                                                                                                     


Hearts & Bows Cream Athol Bralette : £26.99 at Ark Clothing


Hearts & Bows Black Lenox Shirt

Hearts & Bows Black Lenox Shirt: £24.99 at Ark Clothing

Hearts & Bows Black Jackoville Blazer
Hearts & Bows Black Jackoville Blazer: £44.99 at Ark Clothing



Love Yvette xo

This entry was posted on Tuesday 10 July 2012 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “Summer Trends: Fitted and Studded shorts”

  1. Great post! I just purchased studs online so I could do a DIY on some!
    XO Tatianna
    www.styleremainingfashionfading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I shall be keeping an eye on your blog for the DIY :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! yeahh sure, why not :-) xo

    ReplyDelete

Translate