2012 Summer Essentials and Trends

Recently, I went to the shopping centre with a couple of friends, and we had a little look inside some of the shops. The one thing I noticed that was consistently appearing on the racks were amazing new shapes of the peplum dresses and tops, electric blue chiffon dresses, and long maxi dresses. I decided to put together a few images of this seasons essentials and must haves. I will also be showing you ways in which you can style these pieces and create many fabulous looks. 

 



The first look was my interpretation of how to style a really classy Peplum dress from (New Look) which I recently saw on the online store. I paired it with these classic pair of black heels that can transform any look form geek-to-chic! Since I went with the more simple, classic night look, I paired it with simple jewellery as I think the neckline needs to avoid big statement jewellery, but don't be afraid to experiment with pieces. 

 
I decided to go with a paired down down daytime look with this amazing shade of blur chiffon dress with a frizzy cut in the front. Wedges are always a nice way to pair this dress with, without looking tacky. But, you do have to be careful with what colour you choose (I'm even not too sure about this colour), but remember, fashion is about experimenting and adjusting key trends to suit your personal style. 
Look 1: Dress, Shoes, Bag; all New Look, 
Ring, Bracelet and Earrings;all Topshop 
Look 2: Dress, Wedges, and Bag; all New Look
Necklace, Bracelet, Bangle, and Earrings; all Topshop 

I hope this was useful.

Love  Yvette xo 

This entry was posted on Monday 18 June 2012 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Translate