New Hair, Don't Care: Thick Box Braids

So after the long commotion and stress (well not really but you know what I mean ) of trying to find a hairdresser who could do this types of braids as my original hairdresser was not able to do my hair. Finally, I have the braids I've really been wanting ever since I watched Chanel's tutorial on how to style box braids 
I am in love with this hairstyle for some reason, sounds big headed but oh well...
I will probably do a post within the next month on how I've been styling them so stay tuned.

Hair Info:
Colour used: 1 and 1b
Packets: 5


Love Yvette xo

This entry was posted on Saturday 12 January 2013 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “New Hair, Don't Care: Thick Box Braids”

Translate