Mellow Yellow


Who would have thought that I'd still be wearing bright colours on the last days of summer when the weather isn't looking too good lately, but what can we do?
To be honest, I'm kind of glad autumn is coming because of the fashionable clothes that pop into all the stores, but I HATE the weather. I'm just glad to wear all my lovely coats and jackets again since they're are like my babies, did I mention that I collect jackets. Weird right? I just ordered one now..oops! 
How are you all preparing yourself for autumn this year? I'm finally gathering all my staple pieces together so that I don't have to worry about outfits that much.
Anyway... Enjoy! 
Blazer: H&M
Trousers: River Island 
Heels: Zara 
Top: Gift 









This entry was posted on Wednesday 27 August 2014. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Mellow Yellow ”

  1. black and yellow looks really nice on you doll, the colours suit you well :-)
    www.snoochieshy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I love your blog btw, thanks for stopping by :-)

      Delete

Translate