Fashion 911 on Radio

            
Hi everyone, I hope everyone is doing well. I have some exciting news to announce that I've been holding onto for a while because things weren't official.
Well, am now apart of radio show and I'm a 'Fashion 911' radio host for that particular segment on a Ghanaian radio show called AmansanFM

I recently just started it so I'm still not quite perfect but I'm trying my best to improve my skills every week. Although, it's a Ghanaian radio show, I speak English on it but I will soon be mixing in a little bit of Twi (native Ghanaian language). Don't worry though, I will always translate what I will be saying.

I will be talking about the latest fashion trends in the industry for both men and women, styling tips for different seasons, issues and concerns about the fashion industry, and any affects of the fashion industry on human nature.

Just visit the website Amansan and press the play button in top right hand corner or i you have the TuneIn app you can just types 'AmansanFM' in the search tool. I hope you can all tune in and listen to me at around 12:30. The show starts at 11 and finishes at 1 so make sure you tune in for some interesting gossip, entertainment, music and fashion.

I will update you about the progress of the show very soon

                                         


Images via Google and AmansanFM

This entry was posted on Friday 15 November 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Translate