Boxing Day Sales Haul

Hat:H&M
 Hey guys! Sorry I haven't blogged in a while, I had exams so I was busy revising for a long time. Only two more to go and then I'm finished until May. 
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas (or enjoyed any other holiday) and had lots to eat. So I got a new camera for Christmas so I decided to put it to use already and take some pictures after a long day of shopping and hanging out with my auntie and friends and do a quick haul. 
What did you get in the sales?

Bangle: New Look

Ring: New Look

Earrings and Ear cuff: Primark

Shoes: Primark


Clutch: Primark

Eye-shadow: H&M, Lip liners: Oriflame, Blusher Brush:Oriflame, Blending Brush: Superdrug




Lipstick:Oriflame (its actually a lot darker)


Company Street Style

Dress:Select

Jacket: Internacionale

Leather Pockets

Jumper: Select

Dress: Select
All images are taken by me 
Love Yvette xo

This entry was posted on Wednesday 26 December 2012 and is filed under ,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “Boxing Day Sales Haul”

  1. Great haul! I love the cross ring!
    Trying to get 100 subs by 2013... Follow me? Chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jen <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those quilted flats! Thanks for the comment on my Tag post, I hope you'll do it
    xo Tatianna
    http://www.styleremainingfashionfading.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, I will definitely be doing the tag post, I might even a do a video response! :-) xo

      Delete

Translate