Beauty: Smokey Eye

Hey everyone, hope you are all doing well!

So a couple of weeks ago I was a little bit bored so I decided to it was time for me to clean my make-up brushes because they were so dirty!
I then I decided that I could do a smokey eye look and whiles doing that, I discovered that i actually had quite a lot of good make-up brushes (well they're actually for my mum, but we share a lot of make-up). I found some really good light brown/gold eye-shadows and used it all over my eye lid, then I found my blending brush (yay) and used that to give it a bit of a defined looked. I also used my blue MUA eye-liner that a lot of people seem to have now, so if you're in Superdrug, definitely check out their MUA professional collection. I wanted to add a pop of colour and since this Fall/Autumn I am LOVING burgundy, maroon, deep red, and deep purple colours, I popped on my Mary Kay lipstick (I'm not really sure what colour it is, but its kind of red-ish/purple-ish).

So here is my finished look....
The products used are listed below

       





Products used:
Foundation: Maybeline Dream Satin Liquid - Cocoa
Lipstick: Mary Kay 
Eye-shadows: Duo Eyeshadows - Inky night, Volcanic brown both by FM Cosmetics
Sun safari by Rimmel London
Concealer: Dark  Caramel by FM Cosmetics 
Eyeliner: Royal blue by MUA Make-up Akademy

For more pictures of this look, check out my Instagram: @fashionsfinestno1

Love Yvette xo

All images are taken by me.

This entry was posted on Tuesday 2 October 2012 and is filed under ,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Translate