Graphic Knit


Jumper: Primark
Shirt: George 
Jeans: Warehouse
Boots (not really seen): New Look 

Adding colour to my outfits this season has been a complete myth for some reason. Black has clearly won me over. However, when I spotted this jumper in Primark, I just needed to have it. Paring it with a plain, white, crisp shirt gave it a smart yet casual look that I absolutely adored and received a lot of compliments from. 

The new time zone is really not on my side as it gets so dark easily and I come home late because I usually stay in the library after school to revise. Oh well, this will have to do.

Enjoy..






*all images belong to me and must be referenced back to 'The Upgradeables' blog.*

Love Yvette xo

This entry was posted on Monday 17 November 2014 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Translate