Casual class

Casual class


What a casual look this is, isn't it? Sometimes it good just to stick with comfort which is exactly what I thinking about when creating this look on polyvore for my media project I'm working on. Who knew editing a picture on Photoshop could be so hard, thank God I had peers who were willing to help. Sorry I 
haven't posted in a while, exams are in literally 5 weeks and I just cannot believe how fast the year has gone. Soon, I'll be off to University, yay. Well that all requires hard work and effort so sorry if I run off for while. Check out all my social media in the mean time as I'm quite active there. I've also got some great news to share... I had my first ever photo-shoot as assistant stylist a couple of weeks ago!! I still can't believe it, don't worry I will be be able release some pictures once I get a heads up from the designer for, who by the way I'm interning for. 
 Hope you are all having a great week so far. More to come in my next post, see you then!

SELECTED black cardigan
$95 - selected.com



Topshop blue jeans
topshop.com


Dr. Martens ankle booties
solestruck.com


OTTE accessory
otteny.com


Old Navy black belt
oldnavy.gap.com


Lipstick Queen lips makeup
beauty.com




Love Yvette xo

This entry was posted on Tuesday 25 March 2014 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Translate