LFW: Final Day - Street Style Pictures Part 1


So today I headed out to Somerset House where London Fashion Week shows were being held and as soon as I entered the area, I saw one of my favourite bloggers and amazingly dressed people. I was so shy to ask for a picture until my friend just pushed me to ask them and I did, and they were so nice about it - I felt like a proper photographer and with the help of my friend who played the role of being my style inspector, I got some pretty good photo's. My outfit post will be up soon. 
DISCLAIMER: All photo's are by me and should be linked back to this blog

  Promise



Above Melissa and Wunmi


 I had the same Jacket as her , hehe :-)





More photo's coming in part 2


Love Yvette xo

This entry was posted on Tuesday 19 February 2013 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Translate