I was tagged by Tatianna Barry
I'm loving so many trends this summer, but if I were to pick one t, then it would probably be maxi skirts, because it can easily transform a day outfit to a night outfit.
No I don't because my mum is part of a network marketing company called FM which sell beauty products, so when ever she makes an order, she orders me some products. So to me its all free!
My favourite pair of shoes would be my Guess high heels that I got a while ago, its so comfortable!
I'm not sure, it would be between, BritPopPrincess or BeautyCrush I just love their videos!
5. Where do you find style inspiration?
Mainly through browsing tumblr, other blogs and just everyday people I may see around my area.
In the future, I would will probably turn my blog into a business whiles being a stylist.
Well its a funny yet weird story actually. I was watching the US TV show Awkward, and I saw that the main character (I forgot her name) was blogging about her daily events, so me and my friend thought that it would be cool if we could do something like that, and at the time I wanted to be a fashion journalist, so I thought it would be a good way of me practising my writing skills for the future and then Fashions Finest No1 was born!
Yes, my auntie is constantly asking me how my blog is going, and my mum! My mum is probably the reason why I decided to go back to blogging in June because, she is always telling me to follow my dreams! I love her. I have 2 friends who have blogs anyways, so we are constantly sharing ideas on how to improve our blog. Check out Carmen and Amelia's blog.
Mary Katranszou! Her designs are A M A Z I N G
I only just discovered thrifting a couple of weeks ago, so I'm still looking for stores in the UK
1. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you. Then create 11 of your own questions for the people you will tag.
2. Choose 5 people to nominate for the award and notify them (via comment, message, etc)
3. Link the tagger and the people you tagged in your post.
4. Remember, no tag backs!
1. Do you go on a shopping sprees?
2.What are you must have favourite clothing/fashion item must have for this Fall/Autumn/
3.Who are your favourite youtube guru vloggers?
4.When and why did you start start blogging?
5. Where do you regularly get inspiration from?
6. What was your first designer item? If you don't have one, what would it you like it to be?
7. What do you want to do in the future? (job-wise)
8. Even though summer is pretty much over, what was your favourite trend this season?
9. Do you spend a lot of money on clothes or is your budget normally minimal?
10. What kind of things do you think, you will be rocking this Fall/Autumn regardless of the weather?
Fashion See Everything
The Fashionable World of Mine
DESTINED to be KNOWN